Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tilt big time

Well, blew off 308 bbs in 79 hands.  stats were 30/20/1 at six-max tables.
I lost one sick bad beat, but played pretty bad in a bunch of other hands.  Certainly the cards we not going my way at all, but I just kept pushing small edges, and was consistantly wrong.  Not drunken tilt.  Just "can't win a pot" tilt.

-100 get it in with the nuts against KK that rivered the flush.
-45  bluffed all his chips on a 3 barrel bluff against a station with top pair jacks, no kicker.  I so knew better.
-38  my sixes vs his eights on a 56KKQ board.  I knew he didn't have much, but he had enough.
-33  my top pair queens, vs A4 for 2 pair, on a 4QT flop, turn ace.
-21  called down middle pair sixes into a passive 2 pair.
-14  pocket sixes against a 20bb shorty.

Not a single win over 3 bbs.

lost 14 pots, won the blinds 11 times.  I did not win even the blinds until hand 30.

Brutal.

Won 50 bbs back at the 9max tables.  For some reason, my aces didn't get drawn out on.  Pokerstars is fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment